Wednesday, March 3, 2010

zillions of thoughts each nano sec

There can't b any particular name to blogs.. splly my very 1st..coz there r zillions of thoughts running ..n they keep on changing with every second.I used to pen down my thots mostly when I was sad/upset.But today its nothin like tht.

Sometimes the mind is happy for no reason, sometimes damm sad or annoyed. There is understandable reason sometimes.. and sometimes u keep wondering.

Right now I'm thinking abt the word ' Appreciation'. Everybody wants to have it, but seldom people realize tht its gud to appreciate others.There is always this word " Me" you hear all d time.Everything is abt tht 'Me'.I mean can't you think of ny1 than you.You do fault finding in others, simply forgetting wat behavioural patterns u exhibit.You keep on talking how grt you r bla bla blah..

My mom always maintains " jo ped(tree) ladaa, utna he jhuka" meaning the more great/knowlegdeful a person is , the more down to earth he is'.You might be the best of the best and yet you be most humble to the person you talk to.. and there r few who again as my mom says " thotha chana baaje ghaana" ( means empty vessels make more noise).

Learn to appreciate people..U may b gud but respect the others as well.Never let success get into ur head.

I've seen people who hav got things pretty easily in life showing arrogant/proud behaviour..and perhaps this is when I realise the importance of earning success..through tuff times.It tastes so much better..

All I want is people shud behave with more 'sadbuddhi'.Think out of the BOX, i.e 'Me'.

No comments:

Post a Comment