Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Live Life King Style..

I'm very thankful to God for giving me wonderful parents at the 1st place, who r so enthu towards everything in life.Also,very lucky enuf to get a darling husband who is euqally and more enthu towards life.

We njoy crazy things like snacking fries at midnite to simply relaxing at home.I guess everything has a 'perspective' and every1 has one. What is happiness for me might be madness for others.

I like to live life by the moment and I'm particularly not obsessed abt nything in life.life has given few opportunities, lets go grab them. Few people start behaving differently once they r married.. and more differently( secluded) when they have kids, for them Life ends there..

You have to have enthu for lil' things in life.Eat,dine ,drink,attend concerts,shows,travel,trips.. ofcourse when the time is right.. now tht's tricky.. 'the right time' to do certain things is again relative term and varies form person to person.. Ofcourse, I hate doing 'show offs'.. dikhave pe mat jao.. apni akal lagao..'.. so u save, take time to buy things in life depending on ur situation.. from necessities to luxury.. but DO it .. and Do it in this life..U never knw wats in store for u.

Don't think too much abt nything.. tht's wat I'm actually trying to follow... whether u r fat or fit.. rich or not no rich.. all tht matters is d attitude towards life. If you have a positive attitude.. everything can change.. or atleast u will start liking the way it is..

Stop having a 'thakela' attitude towards life...

No comments:

Post a Comment